Sell your property using our online modern method of auction or the traditional in room style at Secure My Sale we offer all options.
By using our modern method of property auction, we allow our customers to sell their properties quickly, for the maximum market price and without having to pay any agency fees
For some sellers their initial reaction to auction is that ‘it’s only for desperate people’ or ‘I’m not giving my house away’ or ‘it’s only for run down properties.’ The truth is that auction offers a secure method of selling a property, providing a platform for exposure whilst you retain control of the process.
All properties are sold subject to a reserve price. Your property won’t sell for less than your agreed amount meaning you are in control of the price you accept. Most of our auctions take place Online which allows national coverage with potention buyers to VIEW, BID & BUY 24hrs, we also use a range of online platforms and Auction Rooms across the country to give a complete Auctioneer Service at SMS. Click below on the advert to view our auction properties.
Finding the right buyer for your property is dependent on the right people seeing it. So, for us, marketing is not a side issue – it’s at the heart of what we do. That is why our selling service offers everything you need to source and secure a suitable buyer for your property, including professional photography, virtual tours, floorplans, ‘for sale’ advertising board, accompanied viewings as well as advertising on leading websites such as Zoopla, On The Market, Rightmove and SecureMySale.co.uk, to name a few. When a property is listed for auction, we will agree a reserve price (the lowest offer you would be prepared to accept) and a starting bid. Your property will be entered into our next auction and will be advertised in the catalogue or entered into our ‘online auction’ with a fixed end date. During this time, buyers may view the property and we encourage them to do so, as on the fall of the hammer they are committed to purchasing your property. If you are selling unconditionally your solicitor will produce a legal pack with all the information a buyer will need to exchange contracts.
The property goes to the auction room and will sell for the highest bid above the reserve. We take the reservation fee and deposit from the buyer and pass their details and the paperwork to your solicitors to complete the transaction. The buyer must complete within 28 or 56 days, meaning your property gets sold fast. Best of all, you even have the option to sell without any auction or estate agency fees.
• Sell with 0% Fees
• National Coverage with Local Expertise
• Detailed floor plans
• Advertising on major property portals such as Zoopla, On The Market, Rightmove and Secure.co.uk
• Distinctive ‘for sale’ boards
• Details sent to our buyer database
• Dedicated point of contact, Member of NAVA
• Accompanied viewings
• Regular feedback and contact
• Professional qualified advice from our team of residential sales experts
• No auction or estate agency fees to pay
• Fixed timescales of 28 or 56 days to completion, meaning your property gets sold fast
• Greater security as fewer than 1% of sales fall through as the buyer immediately pays a deposit
• Dedicated sales progressor, keeping you and the updated with progress of your sale and the rest of the chain
• Exclusive rates for conveyancing, mortgage advice and other services
For further information, or to discuss any of our residential selling services, contact us on 01476 825258, or click here to book your free, no obligation auction valuation of your property, piece of land or commercial building.